Friday, January 16, 2009

January


Boy, I haven't updated this site in a while. Since the holidays I have been busy at work, carpul tunnel (sp?) hit me hard while finishing up my holiday orders so I haven't done any sewing to speak of.

I did manage to break a toe on my right foot yesterday morning. While dashing from the closet to the shower I rammed the toe next to the pinky into the door jam. I knew right away that it was broken. After driving to work and checking in I called Terry to see what he thought I should do. I know that sounds crazy, but I've never had an accident. Plus I've always heard that unless the toe is bent in the wrong direction needing to be set, that all that can be done is to tape the injured toe to its neighbor. Anyway Ter suggested that I call my doctor and ask for his opinion which ended up being taping it.


The picture is a little fuzzy, but you get the idea.